STAMP DEMON //// Finance //// Loans //// Should I take out a loan? //// Site Index
Welcome to the Provident Personal Credit page at STAMP DEMON. Please read their text below.
Provident Personal Credit:
"Provident offer unsecured loans to customers from all walks of life, often to people with poor credit ratings; even county court judgements – people other loan providers may not be able to serve.
A reputation for solid, sensible credit; unsecured loans that put people in control.
Our customers' needs are serviced by a nationwide branch network and over 10,000 agents who deliver a friendly door-to-door service. In fact, many agents were customers before working with Provident Personal Credit, so they know their customer's circumstances and can judge their ability to take on a loan and make the repayments.
We’ve operated for a 125 years to become one of the UK and Republic of Ireland's leading home collected credit companies, offering small, unsecured loans and other related products.
- 94% of customers are satisfied with Provident Personal Credit*
- You can rely on our unsecured cash loan offer to be trustworthy and transparent
- Agents receive commission based on how much they collect, not on how much they lend. So it’s not in their interest to offer unsecured cash loans for more than customers can afford to repay
- Our unsecured loans come with absolutely no hidden charges for administration fees, introductory fees or penalty charges, which other lenders may charge you for separately
- We lend responsibly. We only lend what we believe people can afford to pay
- Customers always know what they owe. The amount owed under the credit agreement never goes up and every pound you repay reduces the total amount owed by a pound.
* Source: Quaestor RMS Sept 2005.
As a member of the Consumer Credit Association, Provident Personal Credit submits to voluntary regulation through a code of practice, providing customers with the extra reassurance of knowing that this additional protection exists."
If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:
THE LINK WAS HERE TO GO TO THE PLACE!
http://www.providentpersonalcredit.com affiliate program is with Affiliate Window. The products offered by this merchant are no longer available at this site, as they have become impossible for most affiliates to promote. For alternatives such as Zopa Loans, please visit our Loans page.