STAMP DEMON //// Household Names //// Marks and Spencer //// Marks and Spencer Pet Insurance //// Marks and Spencer Travel Insurance //// Marks and Spencer Wedding Insurance //// Marks and Spencer Car Insurance //// Insurance //// List of insurance companies at a glance //// Home Insurance //// Site Index

Marks and Spencer Home Insurance

Welcome to the Marks and Spencer home insurance page at STAMP DEMON. The information below was correct at the time of its closure, for more recent information please visit

Marks and Spencer Home Insurance:

"You don't have to compromise on the quality of your cover to cut the cost of Home Insurance. At Marks & Spencer, we have a choice of 2 policies, Premier and Standard, to give you the cover you need at a price you want to pay.

Apply online today and you can save 10% off our standard premiums, on new policies.

With Marks & Spencer you get unlimited cover for buildings and contents (money limit up to £500) and generous liability limits which mean you are never knowingly under insured.

You don't have the hassle of estimating rebuilding costs, or what it would cost you to replace your belongings. All we ask is that you let us know about any item, set or collection that is worth £4,000 or more. It's as easy as that.

If you do need to make a claim, our fast efficient telephone claims service will take care of everything on your behalf.

Your contents are covered on a new for old basis, and there's no excess to pay unless you choose to, apart from £1,000 for subsidence.

Marks and Spencers Premier Home & Contents policy offers a wide level of protection against theft or damage including: Accidents e.g. paint spilled on carpet; Dependent relatives possessions in a nursing home; Students possessions while they are at university or college; Any item being taken to your home that’s been purchased at a M&S store.

Marks and spencers will cover from garden gate to outhouse roof - loss or damage to your buildings including garages, sheds and swimming pools. We even cover blocked drains and storm and flood damage to fences and gates. Alternative accommodation is paid for as necessary, together with property owner’s liability cover up to £2 million for a single incident.

Marks and Spencers Premier Cover protects against theft, loss, and accidental damage to the contents of your home – even including the possessions of visitors. You can make one claim every four years without affecting your no claims discount.

With Marks and Spencers premier cover you can also take out Additional Cover to insure against legal costs, and damage to your possessions when they are away from home.

If you feel Premier Cover is too comprehensive for you, check out our Standard Cover.

Marks and Spencers standard cover gives similar protection to our Premier policy, the main difference being a reduced level of accidental damage protection.

Marks and Spencers home insurance cover for loss or damage to the basic buildings forming your home, including fixtures and fittings is provided, with limited accidental damage cover to ceramic hobs, glass and sanitary ware. We also pay for alternative accommodation where necessary.

Standard Cover safeguards against theft, loss or damage to the contents of your home, including accidental damage to TV, video, audio and computer equipment. You can make one contents claim every four years and keep your no claims discount.

Additional Cover is also available, insuring against legal costs and damage to your possessions when they are away from home.

For complete protection, check out Premier Cover which provides full accidental damage cover. Click here!"

If you would like more information or a quote, click on the link below:

THE LINK WAS HERE TO VISIT THE M & S WEBSITE affiliate program was with OMG UK. The program has now finished. Until it returns, for alternatives please visit our Home Insurance page.