STAMP DEMON //// Finance //// Banking //// HSBC Bank Credit Card //// HSBC Bank Account //// HSBC Bank Home Insurance //// HSBC Bank Car Insurance //// HSBC Bank Advance Account //// Site Index
HSBC Bank Account Plus
Welcome to the HSBC Bank Account Plus page at STAMP DEMON. The program has now closed. The information below, was correct at the time of its closure 2010/02/15. This program has now been replaced with the HSBC Bank Advance Account.
HSBC Bank Account Plus:
"Receive preferential rates and deals on a range of HSBC products with Bank Account Plus.
Worldwide travel insurance, 2.5% AER variable credit interest and many more benefits.
Worldwide travel insurance, 2.5% AER variable credit interest and many more benefits. From the 1st August the HSBC Current Account Plus offer will be improving for consumers with a three month introductory rate of just £6.47 per month for the first three months, followed by £12.95 monthly thereafter.
For people who want more from their current account, Bank Account Plus offers preferential interest rates and deals on a range of HSBC products and services. It also includes travel and leisure benefits to suit your lifestyle including worldwide family travel insurance.
- Usually £12.95, Bank Account Plus will be just £6.47 per month for the first three months of the account opening. If the consumer chooses to use paperless billing they will receive this excellent rate for a further three months. Offer ends 31st March 2009.
- Credit interest – A current account with 2.5% AER variable on balances up to £2500.
- Preferential rates or discounts - available on overdrafts, mortgages, loans, savings and insurance.
- Worldwide family travel insurance - includes winter sports cover.
- Life cover with £3000 benefit.
- Roadside breakdown assistance.
- Identity Theft Assistance and Personal Security Protection – available 24/7 with a dedicated helpline.
- Great travel and leisure benefits – 100's of discounts and offers.
Apply online for Bank Account Plus today."
If you would like more information or a quote, click on the link below:
THE LINK WAS HERE TO VISIT THE HSBC BANK ADVANCE ACCOUNT
http://www.hsbc.co.uk/ affiliate program was with OMG UK. The program has now finished. Until it returns, for alternatives please look at our Banking page.